Stocks in the news today are Metro, ITC, Axis Bank, and many more. Nifty futures traded 50 points, or 0.30 percent higher at 16,878.
- Metro Brands: The Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-supported footwear retailer will make its Dalal street debut today. The organization raised Rs 1,367.51 crore by means of IPO between December 10-14 and sold its portions in the scope of Rs 485-500 each. A day before posting, it was exchanged at a lofty rebate in the dark market.
- ITC: The multi-business aggregate has raised its holding to 27.34 percent in Delectable Technologies, an organization that works the Azgo application and candy machines selling snacks and other quick shopper products.
- Axis Bank: The private area moneylender has arisen as the most noteworthy bidder to purchase Citi’s customer banking business, as indicated by sources. American financial major Citibank in April reported its arrangement to exit from the purchaser banking business in India as a component of a worldwide methodology.
- Indian Oil Corporation: The state-possessed oil player said it has obtained an almost 5 percent stake in Indian Gas Exchange Ltd – the nation’s originally computerized public level trade for the exchanging of flammable gas.
- JSW Energy: The entirely claimed auxiliary, JSW Energy (Barmer) Ltd, has finished repurchasing 100 crore value shares for Rs 1,000 crore, the organization said on Tuesday. It has finished the buyback of 100,00,00,000 value portions of Rs 10 each at standard collecting to Rs 1000,00,00,000 (Rupees One Thousand Crore just), an administrative document said.
- Manappuram Finance: The NBFC said it intends to raise up to Rs 500 crore by giving bonds. A gathering of the organization’s Financial Resources and Management Committee of the Board of Directors will be held on December 24 to settle on the capital raise plan.
Read More Stock News On Our Website