Stocks in the news today are MapmyIndia, Tech Mahindra, Adani Enterprises, and many more. Nifty futures traded 149 points, or 0.89 percent higher at 16,807.
- CE Info Systems: Shares of the organization, known as MapmyIndia, will make their Dalal Street debut on Tuesday. The Rs 1,040 crore IPO was open between December 9-13 in the value band of Rs 1,000-1,033 for each offer. In the front of the posting, it was telling a premium of Rs 500 each in the dark market.
- Tech Mahindra: The IT firm said it has been working with Telefónica Germany to carefully change its microwave network with open programming characterized organizing (SDN). Telefónica is attempting to normalize its administration interface by working together with various sellers and accomplices.
- Shree Cement: An appointment of authorities from Shree Cement Meet Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy and had conversations for setting up a Greenfield Cement plant in Guntur region at an expected expense of Rs 1,500 crore.
- Wipro: The IT major said it will procure Austin, Texas-settled Edgile for USD 230 million, a move that will reinforce the IT significant’s play in the online protection administrations space.
- Telcos: India’s biggest telecom administrator Reliance Jio acquired 17.6 lakh portable endorsers in October 2021 while its adversaries Bharti Airtel and Vodafone Idea lost a total 14.5 lakh clients during the month, as indicated by the most recent TRAI information.
- Adani Enterprises: The lead organization of Adani Group said it has gotten the letter of grant from Uttar Pradesh Expressways Industrial Development Authority to carry out three significant stretches of the greenfield Ganga Expressway.
- Tata Power: State-claimed SECI has granted an agreement to the Tatas for setting up a 100MW sun oriented undertaking with battery energy stockpiling framework (BESS) at Rajnandgaon, Chhattisgarh. The task will show how, by utilizing a huge battery stockpiling framework like BESS, sunlight based power can be utilized to give clean energy during evening peak hours.
Read More stock news on Our Website