Stocks in the news today are Infosys, Zomato, Maruti, and many more. Nifty futures traded 47.5 points, or 0.28 percent higher at 17,110.50.
- Infosys: The IT major said it will move Daimler’s High Performance Computing (HPC) jobs used to plan vehicles and mechanized driving advancements to probably Europe’s greenest datum habitats, Lefdal Mine Datacenter in Norway.
- Maruti Suzuki India: The biggest carmaker of the nation said it has expanded costs of all non-freight variations of its Eeco van by Rs 8,000 inferable from the presentation of traveler airbag. The expanded cost is powerful from November 30, 2021.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries: The medication major said its arm DUSA Pharmaceuticals Inc has arrived at settlement with Biofrontera to determine a suit over misappropriation of proprietary advantages and uncalled for work on, following which DUSA will get USD 22.5 million (almost Rs 170 crore).
- Zomato: The web-based food conveyance stage has declared the dispatch of Zomato Wings, a stage to associate financial backers with cafés, to assist them with raising assets.
- Majestic Auto: Shareholders of the organization have dismissed re-arrangement of Aashima Munjal, little girl of the Chairman and Managing Director Mahesh Munjal, as a Wholetime Director and Joint Managing Director for a time of five years.
Read More stock news on Our Website