Stocks in the news today are Hudco, Tata Steel, NHPC, ONGC, and IB Housing.
Nifty traded 59.5 points, or 0.33 % higher at 17,986.
- Hudco: The state-owned player of housing finance posted a decrease of 19 % for September 30 second ended quarter to Rs 370.40 crore in the consolidated net profit.
- Tata Steel: The organization reported an increase manifold to Rs 12,547.70 in the net profit for July to September 2021-22 quarters supported by greater income.
- NHPC: The Hydropower state-run giant mentioned a jump of 7 % to Rs 1,386.81 crore in the consolidated net revenue for the quarter of July-September compared to a period of the previous year on the higher income back.
- ONGC: Vodafone Idea, Grasim Industries, Apollo Hospitals, 3M India, Hero MotoCorp, Coal India, PI Industries, Max Healthcare, Hindalco, Ashok Leyland, Bharat Forge, Abbott India, Motherson Sumi Systems, and Alkem Laboratories along with ONGC firm are those firms that will declare their result of September quarter today.
- IB Housing: The financier of mortgage posted a dip of 11 % at Rs 286 crore in the consolidated net profit for the September quarter ended because of a decrease in the book of loan.
Read more Stock News On Our Website