Stocks in the news today are hero motocorp, Raymond, NTPC and many more. Nifty futures traded 109 points, or 0.63 percent lower at 17,136.
- Hero Motocorp: The country’s biggest bike creator Hero MotoCorp detailed a 41 percent drop in wholesales at 3,49,393 units in November. The organization had sold 5,91,091 units around the same time of the past year.
- Coal India: The creation of state-claimed Coal India NSE 2.34 % rose by 4% to 53.8 million tons in November contrasted with 51.7 million tons around the same time a year prior, an administrative document said.
- NTPC: The state run power monster said Aravali Power Company has paid a measure of Rs 135 crore to the power goliath as interval profit for 2021-22. Aravali Power Company is a joint endeavor organization of NTPC, Indraprastha Power Generation Company and Haryana Power Generation Corporation.
- Mahindra and Mahindra: The local auto player revealed a 6 percent decrease in all out deals at 40,102 units in November. The organization had sold 42,731 units in November 2020.
- Raymond: The broadened bunch said its board has endorsed the posting of its auxiliary JK Files and Engineering Ltd (JKFEL), an organization that is occupied with auto parts.
- JMC Projects: The development and designing player has gotten two orders worth Rs 1,795 crore, including water supply projects worth Rs 1,085 crore. Aside from the water supply projects, the organization has sacked a request for Buildings and Factories (B&F) projects worth Rs 710 crore in the country.
Read More stock news on Our Website