Stock News Today
Nifty gains 23 points trading at 17,585.
Stocks in the news today are Infy, Zee Group Stocks, MTAR Tech, IB Housing, and Adani Group.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: Private lender introduced their foray in the space of healthcare lending with 15 crore exposure per piece.
- IB Housing Finance: NBFC announced it will raise 165 million USD by the issue of FCCBs. This decision took place at the Securities Issuing Committee.
- Adani Greens: they unveil their green vision of infrastructure conglomerate. Gautam Adani with his group decided to invest 20 billion USD in the generation of renewable energy along with component manufacturing 10 years from now and start the production of the cheapest kind of green electron in the world.
- MTAR Technologies: the firm got a certification from NADCAP for 100 percent EOU and 12 months Telangana Unit 5 till November 2022.
- Zee Group: after Dish TV and Zee Entertainment, the family of Subhash Chandra is trying for other shareholder activism at Zee Media Corporation and Zee Learn.