Stocks in the news today are NMDC, Paras Defence, Adani Green, HDFC Bank, and ZEEL.
Nifty traded 170 points, or 0.96 % lower at 17, 432.
- NDMC: the state-owned miner is planning to attain around 47 million tonnes production of iron ore at the time of the current financial year as well as aims to on capital expenditure an amount of Rs. 3,720 crore.
- Paras Defence: the defence manufacturer and the products of space engineering can be on today’s list. The firm can make its debut on Dalal Street. The organization is commanding Rs. 220 to 230 concerning a grey market premium over Rs. 175 issue price.
- Adani Green: the renewable arm energy relevant to Adani Group has captured solar project operation of 40 MW in Odisha. Adani Renewable Energy Limited, Adani Green’s subsidiary acquired the share capital of 100 % along with Vento Infra Energy Private’s all securities from Green Essel Energy.
- HDFC Bank: the private lender disclosed the raising of Rs. 739 crore with the issuance of Masala rupee-dominated bonds in the market overseas. The bank allotted and issued these bonds on September 30, 2021, overseas.
- ZEEL: Zee Entertainment Enterprise was directed by the National Company Law Tribunal for holding a meeting of the board considering Invesco, their minority shareholder to convene an EGM for the discussions regarding several issues.