Stocks in the news today are Bharat Petroleum, Bajaj Finance, IRB, and many more. Nifty futures traded 33 points, or 0.19 percent higher at 17,302.50.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation: Life Insurance Corporation of India procured a 2.02 percent stake in the organization by means of open market exchanges, expanding shareholding to 7.03 percent from 5.01 percent prior.
- Bajaj Finance: The completely owned auxiliary of the organization, Bajaj Housing Finance, reported another happy arrangement offering clients, who have high financial assessments, home advances beginning as low as 6.65 percent. It is the first in the business, the lodging finance organization permits qualified homebuyers to select to connect their home credit rates to the RBI’s repo rate.
- Varun Beverages : The organization has consolidated another substance ‘Varun Beverages RDC SAS’ in the Democratic Republic of Congo to carry on the matter of assembling, selling, exchanging and dispersion of carbonated and non-carbonated drinks.
- IRB Infrastructure: The organization has raised Rs 5,346.6 crore as it has supported apportioning of 25,24,50,000 value shares at a cost of Rs 211.79 per offer to Cintra INR Investments BV and Bricklayers Investment.
- Redington (India): Apple has put the Sriperumbudur plant of iPhone constructing agent Foxconn ‘waiting on the post trial process’ following specialist fights and an evaluation that uncovered unacceptable day to day environments, saying it will guarantee severe guidelines are met before the unit returns. Foxconn are Apple’s agreement producers, which go about as the merchants to the Redington.
- Rane Holdings: German organization ZF said it has procured one extra percent stake in its JV with Rane Group – – Rane TRW Steering Systems – to turn into a greater part partner in the organization. Subsequent to purchasing out an extra stake, ZF will hold a larger part of 51% in the joint endeavor, according to a delivery.
- SJVN: The state-claimed power maker said it will contribute Rs 60,000 crore to bridle 5,097 megawatts of hydropower in Arunachal Pradesh. SJVN Chairman and Managing Director Nand Lal Sharma held a gathering on Wednesday with Arunachal Pradesh Deputy Chief Minister Chowna Mein to talk about fostering hydroelectric activities.
Read More Stock News on Our Website