Stocks in the news today are Supriya Lifescience, Mahindra holidays, Axis Bank, and many more. Nifty futures traded 80.5 points, or 0.47 percent, higher at 17,186.50.
- Supriya Lifescience: The maker of dynamic drug fixings will list on the bourses on Tuesday, December 28. Sellers dynamic in the informal market for unlisted offers said the scrip was exchanging along with some hidden costs of Rs 137-150.
- Mahindra Holidays and Resorts: The organization, which works under the lead Club Mahindra brand of participation just retreats, plans to add north of 300 rooms by March to take the general stock to 4,500 keys, a top organization official has said.
- Axis Bank: The Reserve Bank of India has supported the re-assignment of Rajiv Anand as the Deputy Managing Director of Axis Bank, the loan specialist said on Monday. In October this year, the directorate of the bank supported to re-assign Rajiv Anand as the Deputy Managing Director of the bank, dependent upon endorsement of the Reserve Bank of India, and the investors of the bank.
- Inox Wind: The organization board has chosen to give 10.62 lakh convertible warrants at an issue cost of Rs 847 for every unit to raise up to Rs 90 crore in its gathering hung on Monday.
- Godfrey Phillips: The cigarette creator reported the arrangement of Sharad Aggarwal as Chief Executive Officer. Aggarwal (50), who is taking over from Bhisham Wadhera, will report to Godfrey Phillips India President and Managing Director Bina Modi, the organization said in an assertion.
- USL: Diageo-controlled United Spirits Ltd (USL) has broadened the timetable for finishing the “essential audit” of its select famous brands, by an additional three months till March 31, 2022.
Read More News on Our Website