Stocks in the news today are Max Healthcare, IndiGo, HDFC AMC, Lupin, and Bharti Airtel. Nifty traded 110 points, or 0.62 % lower at 17,657.50.
- Max Healthcare: Kayak Investments is planning to hold one of Max Healthcare’s promoters. The firm is thinking to sell shares of around 63.47 million or a stake of up to 6.57 % by a deal on Wednesday in accordance with a term sheet that Kotak Capital issued.
- HDFC AMC: the standard life of UK, HDFC Asset Management Organization’s one of the promoters is ready to sell mutual fund shares of around 10.6 million involving 5% overall equity through Wednesday’s block deal for raising up to Rs 3042 crore as per the issued term sheet by JP Morgan.
- Lupin: Lupin, the maker of Drug introduced the launch of Droxidopa capsules that can be used in the treatment of orthostatic dizziness in the market of US.
- Bharti Airtel: Crisil Rating disclosed about the upgrading of longer-term rating on the facilities of the bank as well as Bharti Airtel’s dept program to AA+ with a more stable outlook.
- IndiGo: IndiGo and American Airlines proclaimed the agreement that means there will be more options for domestic flights in India for American Passengers.
Read More News On Our Webiste About -Vodafone Idea, Sansera Engineering, YES Bank, Dilip Buildcon, Vedanta and, Dish TV.