Stocks in the news today are Medplus health, Larsen and Toubro, Axis Bank, and many more. Nifty futures traded 89.5 points, or 0.53 percent higher at 17,067.50.
- Medplus Health Services: The drug store retailer will make its presentation on the bourses today as it raised Rs 1,398.30 crore by means of its first sale of stock between December 13-15 and sold its portions in the scope of Rs 780-796. In front of posting, it instructs a premium of Rs 150 for each offer in the dim market.
- Larsen and Toubro: The designing major said its development arm has stowed a critical request for its structures and production lines business from a rumored engineer. The extent of work incorporates plan and development of whole polite design, including waterproofing, workmanship, putting and electrical conduiting.
- Axis Bank: The private money lender has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Maharashtra Forest Department, offering an extraordinary compensation account ‘Pivot Republic’ to their representatives.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank: An arm of private loan specialist reported it has procured the traveler vehicle finance arrangement of the leaving Ford Motor Company’s hostage loaning stage for an undisclosed total. Kotak Mahindra Prime gained Ford Credit India’s advance arrangement of Rs 425 crore spread across 16,000 clients.
- Vedanta: The Anil Agarwal driven excavator said it intends to raise up to Rs 1,000 crore through non-convertible debentures (NCDs). In such a manner, the organization is holding a gathering of its appropriately established board of the chiefs one week from now.
- ABB India: The designing administrations organization said its board has chosen to fuse an entirely possessed auxiliary to which it will sell its turbocharger business for Rs 310 crore. In June 2021, ABB India had informed bourses in regards to its proposition to strip/sell its turbocharger business in the Process Automation business section.
Read More Stock News On Our Website