Stocks in the news today are NTPC, Britannia, Tata Motors, and many more. Nifty futures traded 32.5 points, or 0.19 percent lower at 17,295.
- RateGain Travel Technologies: The product as an assistance (Saas) player will make their Dalal Street Debut on Friday. The organization sold its portions in the scope of Rs 405-425 between 7-9 December to raise Rs 1,335.74 crore through IPO. In front of the posting, the script was telling a gentle premium of Rs 425 in the dark market.
- NTPC: The state run power player said it will raise Rs 1,175 crore on December 20, 2021 through issuance of unstable non-convertible debentures (NCDs) on private situation premise. The returns will be used for subsidizing of capital consumption, renegotiating of existing advances and other general corporate purposes.
- Britannia Industries: The main food organization has patched up its biggest selling roll brand Good Day and as a feature of that, uncovered its new character. Moreover, Britannia is additionally growing the item arrangement of its most-entered brand Good Day by adding three additional variations in the top notch fragment.
- Tata Motors: The local auto major said its transport image Starbus has crossed the 1 lakh units total deals achievement. The Starbus stage is accessible in different designs to suit a large group of uses like staff and school transportation. It is additionally accessible as an electric transport and has been effectively running in a few urban areas across India.
- Coal India: The state-claimed digger said it has attracted plans to support coal stock at nuclear energy stations to north of 45 million tons (MT) from its own sources before the finish of the progressing monetary. Coal India Ltd (CIL) is focusing on the most elevated truly shutting stock at power plants, the PSU said.
Read More stock news on Our Website