Stocks in the news today are Star health, Infosys, One97 Communications, and many more. Nifty futures traded 12 points, or 0.07 percent higher at 17,559.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance: The Rakesh Jhunjhunwala upheld insurance agency will be recorded on the bourses on Friday. The IPO of the organization was open for membership between November 30 – December 2 in the decent value scope of Rs 870-900 each to raise Rs 6,400 crore.
- Infosys: Infosys Equinox teamed up with Packable to assist with enhancing its direct to shopper internet business contributions for its image accomplices.
- One97 Communications: Paytm Payments Bank said it has been given the planned bank status by the Reserve Bank of India. The bank has been remembered for the Second Schedule to the Reserve Bank of India Act, 1934 and the endorsement will assist it with bringing more monetary administrations and items.
- Deepak Fertilizers and Petrochemicals: Smartchem Technologies, a completely claimed auxiliary of the organization, said Odisha chief minister Naveen Patnaik established the framework stone for its Rs 2,200-crore specialized ammonium nitrate (TAN) complex at the Gopalpur modern park.
- IIFL Finance: A member of Fairfax Financial Holdings offloaded shares worth almost Rs 313 crore in IIFL Finance through an open market exchange. The exchange took the complete exchange size to Rs 312.79 crore as over 1.04 crore shares were sold at Rs 300.17 each.
- Ujjivan Small Finance Bank: The private loan specialist said it has raised loan fees on stores across different residencies. For the overall resident as long as 60 years, the bank will currently offer a loan fee of 6.6 percent for stores for residencies of 19 months, one day to two years. For quite a long time residency, the loan cost has been expanded to 6.5 percent.
Read More stock news on Our Website