Stocks in the news today are Reliance Industries, Nestle India, Telcos, and many more. Nifty futures traded 102.5 points, or 0.60 percent higher at 17,313.50.
- Reliance Industries: Billionaire Mukesh Ambani’s organization said it will in association with Abu Dhabi Chemicals Derivatives Company RSC Ltd (TA’ZIZ) put USD 2 billion in setting up a petrochemical creation office in the UAE.
- Telcos: The area controller TRAI guided telecom administrators to “right away” empower port out SMS offices for all versatile clients requiring it, regardless of the worth of their duty proposition, vouchers, or plans they have picked.
- Nestle India: The FMCG major said it has gotten endorsement from the public authority for the creation connected motivator (PLI) plot for handled leafy foods.
- Hindustan Zinc: Vedanta group firm said its board has endorsed an interval profit of Rs 18 for every value share for 2021-22, adding up to Rs 7,605.57 crore. The break profit will be paid inside specified timetables, the organization said.
- NHPC: The power player has supported a proposition for adaptation by securitisation through an offering interaction of return on value (RoE) of Chamera-I power station (3 X 180 MW), Himachal Pradesh and further to adapt the RoE of at least one power stations for 05/10/15 years in one go or rollover.
- Dollar Industries: Dollar Industries said the GOAT Brand Labs has obtained the whole portion of Pepe Jeans Europe in a JV organization where the Kolkata-based innerwear major likewise holds a stake. Pepe Jeans, which had formed a 50:50 joint endeavor with Dollar Industries in India in 2017, as of late chose to leave the JV substance.
Read More stock news on Our Website