Stocks in the news today are ITC, Telcos, Coal India, and many more. Nifty futures traded merely 7.5 points, or 0.04 percent higher at 17,051.
- ITC: The FMCG aggregate said it will gain a 16 percent stake in Mother Sparsh, a D2C Ayurvedic and normal individual consideration brand, for Rs 20 crore through an offer membership arrangement. Mother Sparsh is a top notch Ayurvedic and regular individual consideration fire up in the D2C space, zeroing in on mother and child care fragments.
- Telcos: Following the strides of Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel, Reliance Jio declared up to 21 percent climb in its prepaid duties from the following month. Regardless of the increment in rates, Jio has kept the cost of plans lower than Airtel and Vodafone Idea.
- Coal India: The dispatch of coal to the power area by state-possessed excavators rose 22.7 percent to 291.72 million ton (MT) in the initial seven months of the continuous monetary year. Coal India Ltd (CIL) had dispatched 237.75 MT of coal to the power area in April-October time of 2020-21.
- Vedanta: The holding organization of the excavator has raised $800 million (Rs 6,000 crore) by vowing shares in the organization. Advertiser bunch firms promised 242.26 crore or 65.18 percent shareholding in Vedanta Ltd in three office arrangements to collect the cash.
- Tata Steel: The homegrown steel monster will zero in on enlarging iron mineral creation from 30 million ton for each annum to 45 mtpa in the following five years. The absolute iron mineral creation from the steelmakers’ hostage mines in Noamundi in Jharkhand and in Katamati, Joda and Khondbond impedes in Odisha, is around 30 mtpa.
- One97 Communications: Financial innovation firm detailed augmenting of united misfortune to about Rs 473 crore in the subsequent quarter finished September 2021, essentially by virtue of expansion in installment handling charges. The organization had posted a deficiency of Rs 436.7 crore in a similar quarter a year prior.
Read More stock news on Our Website