Stocks in the news today are Tata Steel, Reliance, ICICI, and many more. Nifty futures traded 3.5 points, or 0.02 per cent,at 17,444.50.
- Dixon Technologies: Taiwanese IT equipment firm Acer has roped in homegrown electronic assembling administrations firm Dixon Technologies for making its workstations in India, the two organizations said in a joint assertion on Wednesday. The office will have an ability to make up to 5 lakh Acer PCs every year.
- ICICI Bank: India’s biggest private area loan specialist raised Rs 3,595 crore through framework bonds for the second time this monetary year, in what could flag request recovery in the area as inoculations and easing back diseases revive trusts.
- Reliance Industries: The organization’s board chose to carry out a ‘Plan of Arrangement’ to move the ‘Gasification’ undertaking into an entirely claimed auxiliary (WOS).
- Tata Steel: The Tata Group organization declared dispatching of a 8 million ton iron mineral pulverizing and washing plant in Odisha. The organization said the plant is situated at its Khondbond Iron and Manganese Mine (KIMM) close to Joda in Keonjhar region. It has been set up by the organization’s Ores, Mines and Quarries (OMQ) Division.
- Coal India: The organization is targeting contributing Rs 40,000-50,000 crore as capital consumption in the following 4-5 years. The Rs 17,000-crore capex (capital consumption) for the current financial year is “on target”, CIL administrator Pramod Agrawal told financial backers.
Read More stock news on Our Website