Stocks in the news today are Macrotech, Vodafone Idea, Ruchi Soya, CAMS, and Escorts.
Nifty traded 55 points, or 0.30 % higher at 18,194.
- Macro-tech: The realty company has raised an amount through shares sale of around Rs 4000 crore as per some sources to the institutional investors. The firm introduced the QIP (Qualified Institutional Placement) to raise some funds on Monday.
- Vodafone Idea: The telecom debt-ridden operator is planning to evaluate the interest convert dues option that has arisen out of statutory payment deferment into equity, mentioned by a senior firm official.
- Ruchi Soya: The company led by Baba Ramdev announced an increase of 29.62 % to Rs 164.27 crore for 2021-22 financial year’s second quarter on the sale of robust.
- CAMS: The technology-driven service and financial infrastructure provider has posted a net profit at Rs 72.55 crore for September 30, 2021 quarter ended against an amount of Rs 48.95 crore at the time of last year’s corresponding quarter.
- Escorts: The major of construction equipment and farm machinery reported that it can maximize the cost of tractors with an impact from November 2021 to offset commodity cost increase. A firm’s division, EAM (Escorts Agri Machinery) will raise the cost of the tractors by November 2021 effective.
Read More stock news on Our Website