Stocks in the news today are Vodafone, PB Fintech, Nykaa, Sigachi, ONGC, Yes Bank.
Nifty traded 89.5 points, or 0.49% higher at 18,223.
- Vodafone: The telecom debt-ridden operator showed Rs 2,936.91 in the net consolidated profit that is almost flat for September 30 quarter ended.
- PB Fintech: The Parent PaisaBazaar and PolicyBazaar are planning for a debut in Dalal Street on Monday by raising an amount via IPO of Rs 5,625 crore. The firm sold shares of around Rs 940 to 980.
- Nykaa: The E-commerce beauty operator firm Nykaa reported Rs 1.2 crore in the consolidated net profit for September 2021 quarter ended.
- Sigachi Industries: The leading manufacturer of (MCC) Microcrystalline Cellulose will execute its bourse’s debut as well. The firm generated Rs 125.43 crore in the sale of the initial stake by selling around Rs 161 to 163 range shares.
- ONGC: The state-owned performer announced a net profit of Rs 18,347 crore that is the highest quarterly profit ever by any Indian company because it made a tax increase of one time on opting for a regime at a lower rate.
- Yes-Bank: This private lender has gained over 7 % share in North Asian Hotels after the pledged share invoking as the firm defaulted on the repayments of the loan.
Read More stock news on Our Website