Nifty traded 28 points or 0.16 %
Today the Stocks in the news are Vodafone Idea, Sansera Engineering, YES Bank, Dilip Buildcon, Vedanta and, Dish TV.
- Sansera Engineering will make its debut in the market on Friday.
- Vodafone Idea and Bharti Airtel: India’s biggest telecom operator named Reliance Jio has included mobile subscribers in July at some scoring pace, outpacing their rivals. Airtel spruced up their user tally and there was a loss of 14.3 lakh by Vodafone Idea as per the data on Thursday by Trai regulator.
- YES Bank and Dish TV: YES Bank is the largest Dish TV shareholder in India and has asked the service provider of satellite television to hold shareholders’ EGM that is an extraordinary general meeting to act on their recommendations for reconstituting the board of the company.
- Dilip Buildcon: Supreme Court confirmed Dilip Buidcon’s appointment and the infrastructure of VPR Mining as the mine operator and developer at Pachhwara Coal Central Block Mine by Punjab State Power Corporation. The tender’s total value for the contract is Rs 32,156.04 crore without taxes.
- Vedanta: the firm is looking forward to delisting its depository American shares. Upon ADS program delisting, the organization will focus on trading the equity shares on NSE and BSE in India.