Stocks in the news today are Maruti, HDFC, Yes Bank, Hero Moto, Airtel, and Tata Motors.
Nifty traded 19 points, merely or 0.11 % higher at 18,016.
- Maruti: The largest carmaker in the nation has reported a decrease of 24 % in October at 1,38,335 units in sales. The firm had sold a total of 1,82,448 units last year in October.
- HDFC: The sale of higher loans and improved assets helped the provider of a private loan of home to report an increase of 31.7 % at Rs 3780.5 crore in the consolidated net profit from Rs 2,870 crore for the September quarter a year ago.
- YES-Bank: The private lender stated about the appointment of Sharad Sharma with effect as a non-executive director from November 1, 2021.
- Hero Moto: The largest maker of two-wheelers in the country has reported a decrease in the total sales for October to 5,47,970 units.
- Airtel: Dabur India, BASF India, P&G Healthcare & Hygiene, Jindal Power & Steel, Sun Pharmaceutical Industries, Trent, Gillette India, Union Bank of India, Godrej Properties, Radico Khaitan, Hindustan Petroleum, and Bank of India along with Bharti Airtel are those firms that will declare their results of September quarter today.
- Tata Motors: The auto major stated about a consolidated widening net loss for September 30 of the second quarter ended to Rs 4,415.54 crore.
Read more Stock News On Our Website