Stocks in the news today are HDFC, NTPC, Apollo Tyres, Castrol, and IOC.
Nifty traded merely 36 points, or 0.20 % higher at 17,786.
- HDFC: Tata Motors, Whirlpool of India, Bayer Cropscience, Indian Tourism & Railway Catering Corporation, Devyani International, Phoenix, Aditya Birla Capital, Relaxo Footwears, Carborundum Universal, and Indian Railway Finance Corporation along with HDFC are those firms that will declare the results for September quarter today.
- NTPC: The state-owned giant power has ordered biomass pellets of 9,30,000 tonnes power plants co-firing to support improve the quality of air, the ministry of power said.
- Apollo Tyres: A consolidated net profit was posted by the Tyre of Rs 174 crore for the September second ended quarter, riding on the international & domestic market on the sale of robust.
- Castrol: A decrease of 9 % was reported by the maker of lubes after tax (PAT) in the net profit at Rs 185.9 crore for September 2021 of the third ended quarter. The firm had shown a Rs 204.6 crore consolidated profit in the previous fiscal quarter of July-September.
- IOC: The largest oil corporation of the nation has reported an increase of 2.1 % in the consolidated net profit of the current fiscal second quarter as a lower gain in the inventory offset the operational performance better.
Read more Stock News On Our Website