Stocks in the news today are Adani Ports, ITC, Wipro, Bajaj Auto, Titan, and L&T.
Nifty traded 23 points merely, or 0.13 % higher at 18,276.50.
- Adani Ports: The largest developer of port in India and Adani group’s globally diversified part stated about deciding on exiting their investment by next year June in Myanmar.
- ITC: An increase was reported by FMCG major in the consolidated net profit of 10.09 % for the second ended quarter to Rs 3,763.73 crore in September 2021.
- Wipro: The IT company stated about a contract for a multi-year from the state cooperative bank of Kerala.
- Bajaj Auto: A rise was reported by two-wheeler major in the consolidated net profit of 71 % at Rs 2,039.86 crore after tax for September 2021, 2nd quarter ended, aided by an increase in exceptional item & export growth.
- Titan: A four-fold increase was reported by the Tata group at Rs 641 crore in the consolidated profit for 2021-22 September quarter on the back of recovery demand across the business of consumers.
- L&T: A drop of 67 % was reported by the engineering major to Rs 1,819.45 crore in the consolidated profit for September 30, 2021, quarter ended.
Read more Stock News On Our Website