Stocks in the news today are IEX, Bajaj Finance, PVR, ITC, Cipla, and Axis Bank.
Nifty traded 50 points, or 0.27% lower at 18,283.50.
- IEX: The utility and power bourse will look for approval from shareholders for bonus share issuance by the notice of postal ballot.
- Bajaj Finance: An increase of 53 % was reported by NBFC in the net consolidated profit on the income of healthy interest for the September quarter ended at Rs 1,481 crore.
- PVR: The largest exhibitor of film in the country declared the foray into the business of disinfecting services & customed cleaning under the vertical V-Pristine that is launched newly.
- ITC: ITC alongside Dalmia Bharat, Punjab National Bank, IndusInd Bank, Adani Enterprises, Lupin, Maruti Suzuki India, SBI Life Insurance, United Breweries, Indian Overseas Bank, Larsen & Toubro, Titan Company, Adani Ports & SEZ, Bajaj Auto, United Spirits, are those organizations that will declare their result of result of September quarter today.
- Cipla: The drug-major stated about the consolidated profit after an increase in tax (PAT) to Rs 711 crore by 7 % for the second September quarter ending and also aided by international & domestic market’s strong performance.
- Axis Bank: a net profit was reported by a private lender based on the consolidation of Rs 3,382.78 crore for the quarter of September that is driven by the provision of lower loans as the quality of assets improved.
Read more Stock News On Our Website