Nifty traded 103.50 points or 0.59 %, 17656.50 higher.
Stocks in news today are ZEE, Jubilant Ingrevia, Bharti Airtel, IDFC, and Adani Ports.
- ZEE Entertainment – the merger of SPNI that is Sony Picture Network India with ZEE Entertainment will result in getting a 2 % additional stake to the former promoters as a non-compete part of the agreement.
- Jubilant Ingrevia – the firm stated that its subsidiary named Jubilant Life Science International Pte attempted to divest its stake of 10 % in Safe Food Corporation for around 18.2 million dollars or 132.4 crore rupee consideration.
- Bharti Airtel – Bharti Airtel Telecom Operator’s issued rights of Rs 21000 crore will take place on October 5 as per the regulatory filing.
- IDFC – IDFC Shareholders rejected former CAG Vinod Rai’s re-appointment as the company’s non-executive chairman. The votes were taken at the 24th ABM of the firm on Wednesday for Vinod Rai’s re-appointment as a non-executive non-independent director for up to 22 May 2023.
- Adani Ports – Adani Group Organization has made a conclusion that there will be an acquisition of 10.4 % remaining stake from the Government of Andhra Pradesh in Gangavaram Port for Rs 645 crore.