Stocks in the news today are MindTree, HCL Tech, Dish TV, Wipro, and PNB.
Nifty traded 78.5 points, or 0.43 % higher at 18,258.50.
- MindTree: the IT firm announced a rise in the net profit of 57.2 % in quarter-second that was ended on September 30, 2021, to Rs. 398.9 crore. The same net profit of 253.7 crores was posted by the firm a year before in the same quarter.
- HCL Tech: Century Textiles & Industries, GPTL Hathway, Inox Wind Energy, Den Networks, Real Estate, Mahindra CIE Automotive, Cyient, Indiabulls, Inox Winds, and Ganesh Housing Corporation, along with HCL Tech are those firms that can declare their quarter result of September today.
- Dish TV: the player of Direct-to-home announced the rejection of the requisition notice by YES Bank, its largest shareholder for holding an EGM for the reconstitution of the board as it needs prior permission on the technical level.
- Wipro: the major of software announced a 17 % increase to Rs. 2,930.6 crore in the consolidated net profit on September 30, 2021, quarter ended. Net profit of Rs. 2,484.4 crore was posted by the firm a year ago at the same time.
- PNB: the lender of state-owned slashed the rate of interest against the jewelry of gold as well as Sovereign bond of gold on loans by 145 points basis or a percentage of 1.45 points as a festive offer part.
Read more Stock News On Our Website –