Stocks in the news today are Tata Motors, Bajaj Finserv, ZEEL, Infosys, and Adani Ports.
Nifty traded 42.5 points, or 0.24 % higher at 18,047.
- Tata Motors: the auto major homegrown stated that they can raise one billion dollars from Rise-Climate TPG in their business of electric vehicle (EV) for passengers at a USD 9,1 billion valuation.
- Bajaj Finserv: under Bajaj Finserv’s name Trustee firm Mutual Fund Trustee LTD is incorporated as the firm’s wholly-owned subsidiary.
- ZEEL: the media major stated that their largest single shareholder Invesco suggested a proposal for the firm’s merger in February with some Strategic Group (large Indian group) owned entities with Rs 10,000 crore minimum inflated valuation.
- Infosys: Infosys along with Plastiblends India, Morarka Finance, National Standard (India), Media Perfect-Octave Project, MindTree, and Stratmont Industries are all of those firms that can declare their quarter results of September Today.
- Adani Ports: the port player of Adani Group that is operating Gujarat’s Mundra Port has made a decision about not handling cargo containerized from 15 November originating from, Afghanistan, Iran, and Pakistan would maximize the cost of domestic logistics for the sector of export as per the exporters.
Read More Stock News On Our Website