Stocks in the news today are Tata Power, RIL, HFCL, SW Solar, and TCS.
Nifty traded 8 points, or 0.04 % lower at 17,911.50.
- Tata Power: the crisis of coal shortage is deepening in the form of the Tata Power arm, also the Tata Power DDL (Delhi Distribution LTD) that is operating in Delhi planned to send messages to their clients in the afternoon for using the electricity judiciously concerning the ongoing problem.
- RIL: Mukesh Ambani’s firm RIL proclaimed the acquisition relevant to solar panel Norway-based manufacturer that is REC Solar Holdings as the conglomerate oil-to-retail for 771 million USD made their move towards the creation of a clean energy multi-billion-dollar portfolio for becoming a carbon net zero by the year 2035.
- HFCL: Delta Corp, Ramkrishna Forgings, Krsna Diagnostics, Sri Lakshmi Saraswathi Textiles, Tinplate, Lesha Industries, Saregama India, and Tata Metaliks along with HFCL are those firms that can announce their results of the September quarter today.
- SW Solar: as a part of the stretched balance-sheet deleveraging, the group of Shapoorji Pallonji is planning to divest their 2nd key asset by the sale of 40 % share within a month in SW Solar for Rs 11,00 crore to Reliance Industries through a transaction of Multi-stage.
- TCS: IT major announced an increase of 14.1 % to Rs 9,624 crore in net consolidated profit in the September quarter of 2021, aided across verticals and geographies by broad-relevant growth.
Read More Stock News On Our Website