Stocks in the news today are Nazara Tech, ZEEL, IB Housing, Tata Steel, Titan, and Lupin.
Nifty traded 137 points, or 0.78 % higher at 17,765.50.
- Tata Steel: the leading producer of steel announced an increase of 7 % to 7.78 MT in steel consolidated output for the period of July to September this year. The firm’s steel consolidated production in the same duration of the previous year was 7.25 million tonnes.
- Nazara Technologies: the first gaming domestic organization to become public stated that a preferential equity fresh share allotment has been approved by its board to institutional investors worth an amount of Rs 315.30 crore.
- ZEEL: the group’s emeritus chairman Subhash Chandra preferred to ask Invesco the minority shareholder for creating an open offer to take the firm over as per the want and stated that the investment company was behaving in a clandestine way.
- IB Housing: The NBFC stated its exit for Rs 3,049 crore from OakNorth UK-based holdings.
- Titan: The Tata company stated about the strong recovery witnessed in the month of July to September quarter in demand, along with its sales in many divisions reached higher or near to the levels of pre-pandemic.
- Lupin: the drug organization stated that a tentative nod has been received from Health regulators of US to Brexpiprazole market generic tablets for treating depressive disorder.
Read More Stock News On Our Website