Stocks in the news today are Coal India, Airtel, Axis Bank, Cadila, and ZEEL.
Nifty traded 15.5 points, or 0.09 % lower at 17,803.50.
- Coal India: the miner of state-run states that a pre-feasibility report has been approved by its board for a project introduction in Odisha on integrated aluminum. It also got a principle acceptance for starting a venture into the solar and aluminum sector along with the creation of vehicles for special purposes.
- Airtel: the equipment maker and telecom operator Ericsson stated that they have initiated the 5G network first trial of India in rural places, with measuring the potential of 5G network that it can be able to unleash the digital divide in bridging.
- Axis Bank: it was claimed by the private lender that they are the first private sector Indian lender to manage a term of SOFR that is Secured Overnight Financing rate connected deal of trade financing.
- Cadila: the drug company stated that it has got permission for a Phase III trial conducting by the Indian regulator of the drug for COVID-19 vaccine two-dose of ZyKoV-D.
- ZEEL: the NCLT (National Company Law Tribunal) has directed major media to submit a petition reply by OFI China Global and Invesco by Thursday.
Read More Stock News On Our Website