Stocks in the news this week are Zomato, Nykaa, Airtel and more.
- Hero MotoCorp: The country’s biggest bike maker revealed a 36.7 percent decrease in independent net benefit at Rs 686 crore for the quarter finished Dec 31, 2021, on the back of lower deals and an ascent in ware costs.
- Dr Lal PathLabs: The diagnostics chain announced a combined net benefit of Rs 58.2 crore in the second from last quarter finished in December 2021. The organization had posted a combined net benefit of Rs 95.9 crore in a similar quarter last monetary.
- Zomato: The web-based food conveyance stage revealed limiting of a combined overall deficit to Rs 67.2 crore for the second from last quarter finished December 31, 2021, on the back of better income development. The organization, which had posted a merged total deficit of Rs 352.6 crore in a similar quarter last financial year.
- FSN E-business Ventures: The administrator of Nykaa brand detailed around a 57 percent decrease in solidified benefit after assessment to Rs 29 crore in the second from last quarter finished December 31, 2021. The organization had enlisted a PAT of Rs 68.9 crore.
- Bharti Airtel: The telecom administrator detailed a 2.8 percent decrease in its solidified net benefit to Rs 830 crore for the second from last quarter finished December 31. The organization board has given an empowering endorsement for raising up to Rs 7,500 crore through obligation instruments.
Read more Stocks News on our website