Stocks in the news this week are Tata Consumer, Axis Bank, Zomato and many more
- Tata Consumer Products: Tata Consumer Products board will meet on March 29 to consider raising assets through a particular offer deal. The Tata Group firm intends to give special offers identical to 1.5% of its settled up value funding to an unfamiliar purchaser.
- Axis Bank: SEBI demands Rs 5 lakh punishment on Axis Bank for mocking shipper banking (MB) guidelines. The matter traces all the way back to a period between August 2016 and August 2019.
- Zomato: Zomato-supported Curefit income shrivels 67% to Rs 161 crore in FY21 from Rs 496 crore in FY20. The firm posted a deficiency of Rs 671 crore in FY21, entrackr site detailed. The food giant informed about disintegration regarding its progression down auxiliary Zomato Canada Inc.
- Kalpataru Power Transmission: SBI Funds Management gained 14.5 lakh value partakes in the EPC organization through open market exchanges on March 23. With this, its shareholding in the organization remains at 7.25 percent, up from 6.27 percent prior.
- Colgate-Palmolive (India): The organization’s executive gathering will be held on March 28 to think about presentation of interval profit, if any.
Read more Stocks News on our website