Stocks news this week are berger paints, vedanta, zee and many more.
- Berger Paints India : Berger Paints India has posted 5.6 percent year on year hop in March quarter net benefit at Rs 220.2 crore and income was up eight percent at Rs 2,187.5 crore. The board supported a proposal for installment of profit of Rs 3.10 (310%) per share for the monetary year 2021-22.
- Hindware (Somany) Home Innovation: Hindware (Somany) Home Innovation united net benefit bounced 81% year on year to Rs 40.28 crore for the March quarter fundamentally supported by lower assessment and decrease in stock expenses. Income worked on 11.8 percent to Rs 685.6 crore.
- Association Bank plans to raise capital finances not surpassing Rs 8,100 crore: Union Bank intends to get capital subsidies not surpassing Rs 8,100 crore by raising value capital not more than Rs 3,800 crore and giving AT 1/Tier 2 bonds not surpassing Rs 4,300 crore.
- Hindalco Industries: The lead metals organization of the Aditya Birla bunch, said on Thursday its united net benefit multiplied year-on-year (YoY) to Rs 3,851 crore for the quarter ending March 31 – – the largest number for any quarter. Bloomberg agreement gauges had fixed Q4 net benefit at Rs 2,959 crore for the quarter.
- Vedanta: The metals and mining major has vowed 86.1 percent of its shareholding in Hindustan Zinc in the quarter finishing March 31, 2022, denoting a sharp expansion in swore shares by the advertiser versus the December quarter. Vedanta has a 64.9 percent stake in Hindustan Zinc.
- Zee Entertainment Enterprise: The organization on Thursday detailed a united net benefit of Rs 181.93 crore for the March quarter. The organization had posted a net benefit of Rs 272.36 crore in the January-March quarter a year prior.
Read more Stock News on our Website.