Stocks in the news today are NTPC, Max Health, ZEEL, IOB, and Induslnd Bank.
Nifty merely traded 71.5 points, or 0.40 % lower at 17,670.50.
- NTPC: the power state-owned firm declared that they got the approval from shareholders for raising around Rs 18,000 crore by debentures or bond issuance.
- Max Healthcare Firm: Kayak Holding Investment which is one of the organization’s entities sold around 8.44 crore company’s shares for up to Rs 2,956 crore with the help of transactions related to the open market.
- Zee Entertainment: Invesco is planning to build a Market Fund with OFI China Global Fund has moved the NCLT that is the National Company Law Tribunal against major media ZEEL because of not arranging the enterprise’s EGM.
- Indian Overseas Bank: the public lender was removed by The Reserve Bank from the PCA ( Prompt Corrective Action) framework, following various improvements in many parameters along with a commitment in writing stating that the state-owned lender will only comply with minimum norms of capital.
- Induslnd Bank: the lender of the private sector mentioned acquiring the stake of 4.49 % in a Tea Plantation embattled company called McLeod Russel India by the invocation of pledged shares around 50 lakh of the firm.
Read More News On Our Website About – Maruti Suzuki, Finolex Cables, RIL, and Shyam Metalics.Nifty maintained the trade of 3.5 points, or 0.02 % lower at 17,852