Stocks in the news today are TCS, Airtel, Reliance, and many more. Nifty futures traded 61.5 points, or 0.36 percent lower at 17,254.
- Tata Consultancy Services: The IT major said it has accomplished all the 18 Microsoft Gold Competencies, exhibiting the expansiveness and profundity of its mastery on Microsoft Technologies. Microsoft Competencies guarantee that accomplices are ready to address clients’ issues and have exhibited powerful abilities inside a Microsoft arrangement region.
- Reliance Industries: The telecom arm of aggregate Reliance Jio Infocomm is wanting to raise up to ₹8,000 crore by selling corporate securities in the neighborhood market as soon as the following week, individuals with direct information on the matter said.
- Bharti Airtel: The telecom administrator Bharti Airtel and IT major Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) have held hands to assemble a 5G-based remote working innovation utilizing advanced mechanics, as indicated by a joint assertion. TCS during the preliminaries has effectively tried two use instances of its Neural Manufacturing arrangements on Airtel’s 5G testbed in Manesar.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries: The medication major said it is intending to set up another assembling office in Andhra Pradesh. Its originator Dilip Shanghvi and his group met Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh YS Jagan Mohan Reddy to examine the advancement of the drug area and the setting up of an assembling office in the state.
- Dalmia Bharat: The auxiliary of the organization named DCBL said it has sent off an e-truck drive with the arrangement of two of the 22 proposed high limit electric trucks in the armada and the excess would be drafted inside this financial.
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank: The state run moneylender said its directorate has named Baldev Prakash as the MD and CEO for quite some time. The governing body in the gathering hung on December 28 has delegated Baldev Prakash as Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the bank for a time of three years.
- Pharma Stocks: With the DCGI supporting the counter COVID-19 pill Balapiravir for crisis use in the nation, Strides Pharma will send off the container promptly while six other local pharma organizations (Aurobindo Pharma, Natco Pharma, Dr Reddy’s and Cipla) declared carrying out their nonexclusive adaptations of the medication quickly.
Read More Stocks News On Our Website