Stocks in the news today are HP Adhesives, Reliance Industries, RBL Bank, and many more. Nifty futures traded 21 points, or 0.12 percent higher at 16,977.
- HP Adhesives: The cement and sealant organization will make its Dalal Street debut on Monday. The organization raised Rs 125.96 crore by means of its essential contribution between December 15-17 as the organization sold its portion in the scope of Rs 262-274 each.
- Reliance Industries: Oncology-focussed oversaw medical care stage Karkinos Healthcare has gotten an undisclosed measure of speculation from Reliance Digital Health, an assertion said. The beginning up, upheld by Ratan Tata actually and the Tata Group.
- RBL Bank: The private moneylender’s Vishawvir Ahuja has ventured down as MD and CEO of the bank, and the bank has delegated Rajeev Ahuja as the between time Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the save money with quick impact.
- Lupin: The medication firm said it has gotten endorsement from the US wellbeing controller to showcase Sevelamer Carbonate for Oral Suspension, utilized in the control of serum phosphorus with persistent kidney sickness (CKD) on dialysis.
- Canara Bank: The state proprietor loan specialist said it has raised Rs 2,500 crore by giving Basel-III agreeable bonds to a sum of 10 allottees. The bank has effectively raised Basel-III agreeable level II series I bonds.
- Adani Transmission: The Adani Group firm has obtained the Letter of Intent (LoI) for the obtaining of an environmentally friendly power clearing framework under Khavda-Bhuj Transmission Ltd, with an expected capex of more than Rs 1,200 crore.
- VST Tillers Tractors: The country’s biggest producer of force turners meeting almost 66% of interest, is hoping to close this financial year with a record topline of Rs 1,000 crore on better deals of its treasure trove turners and rising interest for its reduced work vehicles.
Read More Stocks News On Our Website