Stocks in the news today are SBI, Maruti Suzuki, Finolex Cables, RIL, and Shyam Metalics.
Nifty maintained the trade of 3.5 points, or 0.02 % lower at 17,852
- SBI: lenders by SBI are ready to log Rs 37,400 crore recoveries as PCHF that is Piramal Capital Housing Finance acquisition this week of DHFL that is Dewan Housing Finance is required to be completed by this month.
- Maruti Suzuki: the automaker led their component suppliers to get ready for 160,000 to 180,000 SUVs and cars production in October as the largest national passenger maker of vehicles.
- Finolex Cables: even being proxy advisory organizations have flagged issues of corporate government Finolex Cables NSE -0.93% along with advising their shareholders about voting out of 3 directors at the AGM for Tuesday.
- RIL: RIL is in focus for investing around 200 million dollars to 250 million dollars in platform glance of InMobi’s screen lock content.
- Shyam Metalics: the firm stated that they will plan to invest an amount of Rs 850 crore in the present fiscal relevant to their Rs 2,960 crore plan of capital expenditure for maximizing their capacity of steel-making along with foray in the sector of aluminum foil.
Read More: Stock News On Our Website To gain More Knowledge About Stocks In India