Stocks in the news today are ZEE, Airtel, Vodafone, and many more. Nifty futures traded 62.50 points or 0.36 percent, higher at 17,611.50.
- ZEEL: The consolidation of Zee Entertainment Enterprises (ZEE) and Sony Pictures Networks India (SPN) is on target and “in the last phases of sewing up”, revealed Punit Goenka, MD and CEO, ZEE on Tuesday.
- Vodafone Idea: The Department of Telecommunications (DoT) is probably going to tell the Supreme Court soon that the public authority will return bank ensures (BG) of telcos in any event, for issues which are as of now sub judice.
- Bharat Petroleum Corporation: BPCL will before long drift a delicate for a 20 MW electrolyser to fabricate the country’s biggest green hydrogen plant as it means to accomplish net-zero outflows for its tasks by 2040, its executive Arun Kumar Singh has said.
- Bharat Forge: Auto parts significant Bharat Forge NSE 0.34 % said its arm Kalyani Powertrain has climbed stake in electric bike producer Tork Motors to 60.66 percent through change of debentures into value shares.
- Repco Home Finance: The Chennai-based organization has welcomed applications from possibility for the situation of its overseeing chief and CEO.
- Bharti Airtel: Moody’s has insisted on Bharti’s Ba1 corporate family evaluating (CFR) and senior unstable rating, and the Ba1 rating on the supported senior unstable notes given by Bharti Airtel International (Netherlands) BV.
- HFCL: Domestic telecom gear producer HFCL said all advertiser bunch shares vowed with different banks have been delivered. Advertisers together hold 41.89 percent stake in the organization.
Read More stock news on Our Website