Stocks in the news today are Paytm, Reliance Industries, IRB, and many more. Nifty futures traded 31.50 points, or 0.18 percent, higher at 17,735.50.
- Paytm: The organization, which got recorded on domestic bourses last week, said its gross product worth or installments made to vendors through its foundation hopped 131% to $11.2 billion last month from a year earlier.
- Reliance Industries: After missing two purposeful cutoff times, very rich person Mukesh Ambani’s Reliance Industries Ltd has racked a proposed arrangement to sell a 20 percent stake in its petroleum treatment facility and petrochemical business to Saudi Aramco for a requesting from $15 billion as the Indian firm spotlights on new energy business.
- Latent View Analytics: The organization, whose Rs 600-crore beginning public proposition (IPO) pulled in a record multiple times offers, will make its market debut on Monday. The IPO, which was sold from November 10 to November 12, had gotten membership for 572.18 crore shares worth Rs 1.12 lakh crore. This was in excess of multiple times the interest for India’s biggest ever IPO from Paytm.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries: The medication creator is reviewing over 1.10 lakh containers of a conventional prescription used to treat erectile brokenness in men in the US market because of an assembling blunder.
- IRB Infrastructure Developers: The organization said that its investors have passed a goal which will empower capital inflow of Rs 5,347 crore into the organization.
Read More stock news on Our Website