Stocks in the news today are Paytm, Vedanta, Infosys, and many more. Nifty futures traded merely 6.5 points, or 0.04 percent lower at 17,877.
- One97 Communications: The discern organization of Paytm will make its Dalal Street debut on Thursday. The biggest ever IPO worth Rs 18,300 crore changed into open for subscription from November 8-10 in the rate variety of Rs 2,080-2,150 apiece. It becomes trading a discount in the gray market in advance of the list.
- Sapphire Foods India: The operators of QSRs like KFC, Pizza Hut and Taco Bells in India, Sri Lanka and Maldive will even debut on bourses on Thursday. The agency raised 2,073.25 crore in the course of November 9/11 promoting its shares within the variety of Rs 1120-1180. The organisation changed into commanding a mild top rate in advance of its listing.
- Vedanta: The Billionaire Anil Agarwal-led mining company stated it is mulling a complete overhaul of its corporate shape, along with demerger and list of the aluminum, iron & metallic, and oil and gasoline groups as standalone entities to free up shareholder fee.
- Infosys: The IT fundamental together with Madison Square Garden Sports Corp (MSG Sports) and Madison Square Garden Entertainment Corp (MSG Entertainment), announced a multi-year signature advertising partnership.
- Tata Motors: The homegrown vehicle principal is looking to establish automobile scrappage centres underneath a franchise set up with the primary one predicted to come to be operational in the first area of the subsequent financial.
- Bharat Dynamics: The defence player signed an export contract with Airbus Defense & Space, Spain for supply of CounterMeasures Dispensing System (CMDS).
- PNB Housing Finance: The housing finance player stated the Securities Appellate Tribunal (SAT) has allowed it to withdraw its appeal inside the count related to the Rs 4000 crore Carlyle deal, which stands scrapped now.
Read More stock news on Our Website