Stocks in the news are Kotak, Ashok Leyland, Coal India, and many more. Nifty futures on the Singapore Exchange traded 73 points, or 0.41 percent higher at 17,932.
- Kotak Mahindra Bank, PVR: The private moneylender and multiplex chain administrator dispatched a co-marked charge card, professing to be the initial ones to offer such an item in the film and diversion classification.
- Coal India: The state run digger dispensed 72.1 percent higher amount of coal at 17.34 million tons under the uncommon forward e-closeout plan to the power area during the April-September period.
- Coforge: The IT firm said it has recorded papers with the US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a proposed first sale of stock (IPO) of American Depositary Shares addressing its value shares.
- Ashok Leyland: The business vehicle producer’s EV arm Switch Mobility has packed away an agreement for the stockpile and activity of 300 electric transports for Bengaluru Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC).
- Coromandel International: The second biggest phosphatic compost organization reported the setting up of another Rs 400 crore sulphuric corrosive plant in Vishakapatnam, “to work on the independence and accessibility of phosphatic manures in the country.”
Read More stock news on Our Website