Stocks in the news today are Zinc, IIFL, Wipro, Infosys, FPI, RBI, HCL Tech.
Nifty traded 176.80 points or 0.97 % at 18,338.55.
- Zinc: as the metals touch high records, Zinc soars to its maximum cost since the year 2007 due to the supply cut by the energy crisis.
- IIFL: IIFL finance made a bet on the pacts of co-leading to higher than twice the book of loan.
- Wipro: Wipro shares hit a high record as the earnings of the September Quarter beat estimates, at the same time the price target of brokerages increased on the stock. The stock resulted in up 5.2% at Rs. 707.55 on Thursday.
- Infosys: the price target of brokerages has raised on the second-largest Indian provider of software service Infosys by up to 19% after the firm increased growth forecasts in full-year.
- FPI: Brokers, FPI, and global banks requested FinMin for the working group of T+1.
- RBI: RBI clarifies the reappointment as the MD of Axis bank of Chaudhry. The bank board in April approved a tenure extension for three more years for regulatory clearance.
- HCL Tech: the result has been declared for Q2 of HCL Tech that shows a net profit up of 3.7 % to Rs. 3263 crore.
Read more Stock News On Our Website –