Update your ‘Know Your Customer’ KYC Documents today
In order to comply with regulatory guidelines circulars issued by SEBI, KYC formalities are required to be completed for all the investors, including Guardians and Power of Attorney holders, for any investment, irrespective of the amount, for carrying out the transactions such as new/ additional purchase, switch transactions from effective date i.e. January 1, 2011.
Investors have to provide the relevant documents and information ONLY ONCE for complying with KYC, instead of providing the required documents again and again to different mutual funds in which one would like to invest. The originals of these documents along with a copy each to be presented and the original will be returned after verification. Alternatively, investors can also provide an attested true copy of the relevant documents. Attestation could be done by Notary Public/ Gazetted Officer/ Manager of a Scheduled Commercial Bank.
You are requested to submit the below documents on utmost priority.
Documents and information to be provided by investors:
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- PAN Card
- (Click here for List of documents)
- All the above documents to be self-attested with the signature
- Please scan the copy and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Any subsequent changes in address or other details should be mailed to us (with relevant documentary evidence) (Click here for Change Form Individual) / (Click here for Change Form Non-Individual) and the same will get updated.
- In case you have any queries, feel free to call us on below numbers: 9825173613